How to write an INTRODUCTION for IELTS essay for 2020?
How to write an INTRODUCTION for IELTS essay – Format for introduction
- “Topic word expansion” or “General Statement”
- “Question Reference” or “Writer’s Position”
- “Thesis Statement”
1. Topic word expansion or General Statement:
Music: Music is the language of souls. It is a fact that music has no barriers of language. It plays an integral role in our day to day life.
Films: Films are the most popular media for entertainment and it is a best way for refreshment in modern world.
Education: Education is the fundamental right of a child. It leads to an individual progress.
Sport: Sport is utmost essential for the mental as well as the physical development of an individual.
Tourism: Tourism plays a vital role in the progress and earning a revenue for any nation.
Technology: Technology dominates the human life today. It has been inter woven in our routine life.
Population: Population, that which is increasing rapidly, is the most threatening issue the world faces today.
Language: Language is the vehicle for communication. Therefore, an effective and proficient usage of it is very much necessary.
Architecture: Architecture is the face of any culture. It is indeed the reflection of the skills, art, craft, creativity, climate, interest as well as the need of common man.
Culture: Culture is the blend of language, custom, rituals, ceremonies even food habits and also aspects such as music and literature too.
Holidays: Holidays means relaxation from the daily routine and enjoying with family and friends.
Pollution: Pollution, that which is increasing rapidly, is the most threatening issue the world faces today.
2. Writer’s position:
I strongly support the laid statement.
I certainly agree / disagree to the given statement.
I tend to think on the same line of opinion.
I think in a reverse manner and agree / disagree to the given statement
I support / differ to this statement to a large extent for some reasons.
3. Thesis Statement:
Advantage and disadvantage:
There are some pros and corns to this… which I will examine in this further essay.
Agree or Disagree essay:
I strongly agree with this statement that yes (your opinion) and I will examine in this further essay.
To what extent do you Agree or Disagree?:
I largely agree/disagree to this statement as (your opinion and I will examine in this further essay.
Some people say this …. discuss both and give your opinion …?:
1. Some opinion go for _______ and some opinion counter argue with saying that _________ there is strong argument on both side hence, before coming down to my opinion I will discuss both the arguments in this further essay.
2. Some opinion go for ________ some opinion go against _______, it is not an easy question to answer but I will discuss both side of argument and will elaborate my view point in this further essay.
3. There is an ongoing debate about whether to kill animal or not as there is flip side of opinion to this but before coming down to my opinion i will discuss both side of the argument in this essay.
Some people say this …. what your opinion?:
Some opinion go for and some opinion go against _________ but I am of the former or later opinion (which ever opinion you prefer) which i will elaborate/discuss/ examine in this further essay.
Causes and Solution?:
In this 21st century this is a major issues ___________ but first of all we need to understand what is leading to such an issues there some several steps which can be taken to tackle this problem which i will examine in this further essay.
Also Check ideas for topic: Would you ever consider adopting a child?