IELTS Practice Cambridge 6 Listening Test 2 C6T2
Section 1: Questions 1-5
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Children’s Art and Craft Workshops
• Adults must accompany children under (1)
• Cost: £2.50
• Workshops held in: Winter House, (2) Street
• Security device: must push the (3) to open door
• Should leave car behind the (4)
• Book workshops by phoning the (5) (on 200765)
Complete the table below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Section 2: Questions 11-14
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
11. Local services depart from railway station.
12. National services depart from the railway station.
13. Trains for London depart every each day during the week.
14. The price of a first class ticket includes
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Which THREE attractions can you visit at present by train from Trebirch?
A a science museum
B a theme park
C a climbing wall
D a mining museum
E an aquarium
F a castle
G a zoo
Section 3: Questions 21-30
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Section 4: Questions 31-37
31. Some photographs of a horse running showed
A all feet off the ground
B at least one foot on the ground
C two feet off the ground
32. The Scotsman employed by Edison
A designed a system to use the technology Edison had invited
B used available technology to make a new system
C was already an expert in motion picture technology
33. One major problem with the first system was that
A only one person could be filmed
B people could only see very short films
C the camera was very heavy
34. Rival systems started to appear in Europe after people had
A been told about the American system
B seen the American system
C used the American system
35. In 1895, a famous new system was developed by
A a French team working alone
B a Fernch and German team working together
C a German team who invented the word ‘cinema’
36. Longer filmes were not made at the time because of problems involving
A the subject matters
B the camera
C the film projector
37. The ‘Lantham Loop’ invention relied on
A removing tension between the film reels
B adding three more films reels to the system
C making one of the film reels more effective
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
38. The first motion picture was called The
39. were used for the first time on film in 1926.
40. Subtitles were added to The Lights of New York because of its
Cambridge Academic 1-15: Download All Cambridge IELTS Books 1-14 Pdf + Audio For Free [Updated 1-15]
Cambridge General Training 1-15: Cambridge IELTS 1-14 General Training PDF for 2020
All Makkar Books: Makkar PDFs
Checkout Grammarly to improve your grammar.