Recent IELTS Test Trinidad and Tobago General Training September 2021
Recent IELTS Exam Trinidad and Tobago September 2021 – Listening
Part 1 – A conversation about a hotel reservation.
Part 2 – About college student jobs’ advantages, disadvantages, and recommendations.
Part 3 – Don’t remember.
Part 4 – A lecture on marshlands.
Recent IELTS Exam Trinidad and Tobago September 2021 – Reading
Passage 1 – A text about maternity leave and pregnancy.
Passage 2 – About procrastination.
Passage 3 – Floral shows.
Passage 4 – A text about trains.
Recent IELTS Exam Trinidad and Tobago September 2021 – Writing Task 1 – Letter Writing
You had a party at a hotel and it was a success, but there were some minor problems. Write a letter to the hotel manager. In your letter
- Give details of your party
- Explain what you were satisfied with
- Suggest some improvements.
Recent IELTS Exam Trinidad and Tobago September 2021 – Writing Task 2 – Essay Writing
In most countries people are allowed to start driving at the age of 18. Some say that that the legal driving age should be increased to 21.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Recent IELTS Exam Trinidad and Tobago September 2021 – Speaking
Part 1 (Interview)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Where did you grow up?
- Is your hometown different now compared to when you were a child?
- Where would you rather live, in a city or in the countryside?
- Let’s talk about science.
- What is your favorite science?
- How does science help you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a business person you admire. Please say
- Who this person is
- How you got to know him/her
- What he/she does
And explain what impressed you about him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
- What is more important to get hired, experience or qualifications?
- Questions about businesses, managers and staff.
Also Check: Recent IELTS Test Thailand September 2021